Monday, October 6, 2008

Chinese 'facebook' friends hooked on games

This weekend I read a article about Chinese 'facebook'.I guess almost each chinese high school or college student has their own facebook,it's so popular among students.We can use it for communication and friends making.Here we can also find friends and ex-classmates whom you have lost contack with.Besides, you can get informed at first time of your ex-pats' latest news.
However,Chinese facebook is different from here. It has much recreational function.It hooks on games and various tests. One game was mentioned in this article.It's very interisting.And from this article we can see that Chinese facebook is most attractive than any other type of personal on-line space.
For me,I like face book much ,here I can know and be known much information of friends in China,although we are away now.It offers me much entertainment.I log on at least three times a day - in the morning, after lunch, and before I go to bed," he said. "Life is boring without it.

5 comments:

Renay said...

hi,

I really enjoy to read your article~
During these years, Internet influence our life a lot. I am really suprising that you log in your facebook three times a day...It's cool~because it's really important to contact with your friends, even though you are in US now.

Renay

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Your subject is really interesting and reflect exactly what we are doing... except that, in my case, I am not a teenager any more! ;-)
I agree with you and I think that at the same time, Internet becomes more and more necessary for our studies and professions... It also has became a important part of your personal lives as a way to register and share our opinions and experiences.

OuiMashiDuo said...

Your article interests me very much because I'm one of people who have personal online spaces. In my country, hi5 is very popular and just some of Thai use facebook. However, when I came here, I knew that a lot of people here use facebook. I had an opportunity to read an article about new version of facebook and many people don't like it; they prefer the old one. In my opinion, the upgraded one should better than the old version. Anywasy, I have no ideas about this because I'm not a facebook user.
Besides, the interesting thing is most Chinese use facebook; this is cool. I used to think that most Asian use hi5.
After all, you log on to your facebook so often. So you will know what's going on there in China. Internet is really useful :)

Alyssa R. said...

I'm really impressed by how much you use Facebook, too. It seems like a really good tool to be connected with your friends in China and your new friends in the US!